We create technologies that revolutionize the way engineers produce software. But unlike the technologies and vendors who have attempted this in the past, our solutions actually work, are rapid, scale to the size of today’s code bases, and conform to the software development practices developers prefer to use. We have solid revenue, a deep bench of computer science talent, sound financial backing and new opportunities opening up every day. We want a few creative, resourceful engineers to help us turn those opportunities into reality.
San Diego, CA
- Assume full responsibility for several significant components of our products
- Design/implement features and algorithms for search and analysis
- Develop back-end services to expose search, analysis, and other data to the front-end
- Develop web service APIs and applications
- SCM integration—Perforce, ClearCase, Git, Subversion
- Databases—Oracle, MySQL, Sqlite, HSQLDB
- OS compatibility—RedHat, Ubuntu
- Develop automated integration and test
- Work directly with high-profile customers
- Help customers use our products more effectively at a large scale
- Understand customer needs for future revisions of our products
- Solid knowledge of Java and/or C/C++
- Familiarity with Python, Scala, OCaml, or Haskell a plus
- Familiarity with Linux as a development environment
- Experience in the following areas a plus:
- system programming
- web development
- distributed systems
- BS in Computer Science or a related field; MS desirable but not required
- "Get things done" attitude
Territory Development Representative
Mountain View, CA
Pattern Insight has an opening for a Territory Development Representative. This position is responsible for creating qualified meetings for outside sales representatives. The job includes lead generation, qualification, and lead management. The ideal candidate will have experience in territory development/lead generation with the developer community in the enterprise software space.
- Conduct outbound calling campaigns & manage relationships with target prospects and accounts
- Create customer interest, answer questions, and initiate sales process
- Handle inbound and campaign-based calls, lead follow-up and referral management
- Capture customer data to increase knowledge of the prospect, and assist with database maintenance
- Prepare tracking reports; activities, focused calling plans, leads generated, etc.
- Work closely with Field Reps and Marketing in coordinating territory activity
- 1-3 years in a telesales position in high-tech environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales cycle with business and technical components
- Understanding of software development process and the challenges facing software engineers, managers, and executives
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive to establish a career in sales
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
Mountain View, CA
Pattern Insight is seeking a Sales Engineer to lead customer evaluations -- demonstrating how Pattern Insight’s software products improve software quality and security.
- Handle technical sales duties:
- Understand technical aspects of a sales opportunity
- Conduct and manage evaluations for prospective customers
- Develop and deliver technical presentations to engineers/engineering management at prospective customers
- Provide Technical Account Management:
- Conduct on-site evaluations at prospective clients
- Travel to new and existing customer sites
- Participate and represent Pattern Insight at meet ups and seminars
- Team player with desire to drive to technical wins for customers
- Relationship building skills and the ability to cultivate technical champions within our customer base
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- 5 to 10 years of technology experience (in software or development tools) as a Sales Engineer, Software Engineer, Development Manager or Project Manager
- Significant software development experience in C, C++, or Java
- BS or MS in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Strong knowledge of both Unix and Windows platforms
- Basic knowledge of build systems (make, ant), source code control systems (ClearCase, Perforce, Subversion), and bug tracking systems (Bugzilla, ClearQuest, JIRA)
- Ability to travel 50% to 75% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer
If you're interested contact email@example.com for more information. Send resumes in PDF or plaintext only.
San Diego, CA – October 6, 2015 – Pattern Insight™ announced today that Presiden...
San Diego, CA – December 5, 2014 – Pattern Insight™ announced today that Preside...
San Diego, CA – December 11, 2013 – Pattern Insight™ announced today that Presid...